Upgrad LLM

varsa query

father passed away and his two son and one girl. In that elder son without parent permission he's married and left home. now mother want varsa only her and daughter name. even younger son name also not required as he's himself told don't want. even elder son passed away due to health issue. question arise does varsa will get or not.
ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  Mother, 2 Sons and 1 daughter, are legally entitled to EQUAL share of the deceased Father's proeprties, in the absence of a WILL document of deceased Father.

2.  Deceased Elder Son's Wife, is legally entitled to the share of her Husband (Elder Son).

3.  Younger Son can execute a "release deed", in favor of Mother /Sister, ONLY for his share of the property.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com


property belongs to mother not father..



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x