Vacation of unauthorised tenant

Sir, my parents have purchased a house and one portions of house consisting two rooms set  were in possession of relatives of legal tenant at the time to purchase.  That time he told that he will vacate the same after a year.  The unauthorised occupant (so called himself tenant) is also an advocate and practising in district court of kanpur. We have tried our level best  to negotiate peacefully but he is not willing to vacate the house. Moreso, he is not paying rent since last six years and simply depositing the Rs. 75/- per month inthe court. 

I am an ex-serviceman and have no other place to reside. 

Sir, can any one guide me how i can get the possession of portion of my house vacated. 

With regards.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x