I am a US based NRI. I have been divorced for over 7 years with 2 kids. I have visitation rights with my children in US.In June 2016, when the schools closed, my ex, without courts permission or my permission took the children to India( Kerala). She gave a false address in Chennai as her destination address. I found the correct address of the children in Kerala ( near Kochi) and went to see my children with books and toys.
I took one local villager with me to go and give books and toys to the children.Ex refused to take the books and toys and asked me to leave the house. I left the house along with the village witness.
Ex went and filed a police complaint in Kerala and then after coming to USA, she filed a restraining order against me.
I need the following urgent help from any attorney who understands this matter and can provide any temporary relief:-
1. I need a copy of the Kerala Police report. The police station and nearest court address is given below.
Court:-Judicial First Class Magistrate Court -I, Wadakkanchery
Police Station - Pazhayannur police station ( Phone 04884-227250)
2. What kind of a case can I file for false accusation of violence ? Ex is back in US. Incident of false accusation is taking place in Kerala. Can I file a civil suit in Kerala ? Can I file any criminal action ? Please please please assist. Ex had filed a false rape case in US which the police did not charge as it was deemed meritless.
3. I need help in taking a deposition of her mother. I did not hit anyone. Simply, gave the books, toys for kids and left in less than 4-5 minutes. Can someone recommend a deposition service in India ?
Money is not an issue as my life is on the line. If any attorney or even non attorney can help me please contact me asap. My email id is firstname.lastname@example.org. I will call back if you provide a phone number or I can email my US phone #. I can send a copy of the US complaint/allegation and perhaps the learned lawyers may be able to come with a game plan to attack the credibility of the allegation.
5. Time zone - India 8 AM is my time 6.30 PM. I can make myself available between India 8 AM to 12 PM or interested parties may suggest convinient time.
Thank you lawyers and legal/para legal staff at LCI in advance. Trump is here and this is the best time for the legal profession in the history of world. C'mon, show America what Indian attorneys can do !!!
6. SPECIAL NOTE - I can sponsor visa of one ( only one) attorney who can take a deposition of ex-Mother In Law and testify in US court in early 2017. There is one witness who saw me delivering the books. This attorney and this witness can both travel to US court to assist the matter.
Pardon any typos and lack of details or facts.