LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Om

About me

  Member Since : 16 November 2016  (Kochi)

US based NRI seeking legal assistance in false accusation of violence against Mother In Law. 


1. Ex visited India with kids without getting permission from US court. 

2. Father visited India to see the kids. Mother( ex) went to the police station and alleged that Father beat up Mother In Law.

3. Ex filed police report in Kerala ( Thrissur Rural Police Station ) . Status of Police report is unknown. I need help getting a copy of the FIR.

I am seeking legal assistance/advice from anyone who can help me file a false allegation civil/criminal suit in Kerala against the ex. I also want to obtain deposition/statement of my Mother In Law. 

Please email me at if you have any information or leads.

My Contribution

Click On the Tabs to see my contribution..!!

Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members

  Member Stats
  • Total Points: 48
  • Profile Visits: 408