Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas (Partner)     21 January 2012

Urjent help

Dear Sir,

I Vikas , Partner in a firm having 3 partners including me . We have an issue regarding the capital invested by each partner and the share mentioned in the partnership deed. Business is in final stage of completion.  The Conflict is that  we are 3 partner with having a equally share of 33.3% each ,  one partner invested his share in the shape of land worth Rs 40 Laks  and 2 nd partner (Me) invested cash of rs 40 Laks , but third partner did not able to bring  any Investment . Now Issue is that I want to change the Partnership Deed  but my 2 partners ( Friends of Each Other) are not interested to change the partnership .(Excuse they are giving that they will change partnership  once the business will start and it will take 3 months more to start but they are ready to sign registered  agreements including Investment details and other  terms and conditions  ). Please let me know that are these agreements are count as a proof of the investments, if my 2 partners will refuse to sign on partnership deed after the start of the business.

Please Guide and Help me what are the Documents I need to sign so that I my investment will be on safe side  Contact No +919996030079

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 January 2012

Dear Vikas the partenership deed is the most important part of a business, first of all tell me what are the rules & regulation in your Deed, what are the rights of the Partners, what is time limit to execute supplementary deed if required? so first of all give the answers of the above question or feel free to call

(Guest)

YA FIRST ANSWER THE BASIC QUESTION AS ABOVE SAID. ONE THING DON'T ENTER INTO ANY FURTHER AGREEMENTS WITHOUT KNOWING LAWS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register