Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis (CHIEF)     13 December 2013

Urgent please need clarification


I have given my property as Collateral Security of my Ex-Friend's Relative now he is not repaying the loan amount now i got letter from bank as Demand Notice. Shall i file a complaint as Criminal case or is it civil case.

Pls Advice.





 1 Replies

ADV S PATHAK (lawyer)     13 December 2013

u can recover the amount, if paid by u to the bank, from ur so-so by civil procedure. bank will go to court for recovery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query