Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis (CHIEF)     17 October 2013

URGENT PLEASE NEED CLARIFICATION

DEARS SIRS,

I HAVE BEEN ALLEGELLY ARRESTED FOR NON FRAUD CASE ON JUNE OF 2012 AND HAVE BEEN REMANDED FOR 14 DAYS AND STILL NOW NO CHARGESHEET HAVE FILED, WHILE ASKING POLICE ARE SAYING THAT  FORGET ABOUT THE CASE AND THE PETITIONER ARE NOT INTERESTED IN FILING CASE.

BECAUSE I HAVE WORKED IN MARKETING FIELD AS CHIEF AND NOT ORIENTED IN ACCOUNTS BUT THE E.D HAVE ALLEGALLY GAVE FALSE INFORMATION AND BY HELP OF POLICE THEY HAVE FILED BUT M.D DOES NOT INVOLVE IN THE CASE, ONLY E.D IS INVOLVED AND THE PETITIONER IS ONLY HIM NOT M.D OR CHAIRMAN. 

THE SECTIONS ARE 406 AND 420. 

MY QUERIES :

IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY OF CLOSING THE CASE BY POLICE WITHOUT INTIMATING ME, IF IT IS POSSIBLE THEN HOW CAN I TRACK THAT?

CHARGESHEET HAVE NOT FILLED TILL DATE WHY?

PLS CLARIFY ME.

REGARDS

FRANCIS.

Learning

6 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     17 October 2013

no they cannot close the case without your knowledge, but u can file petition under 239 crpc for discharging u from this case.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 October 2013

Dear Querist

the police have power to close the case if the police think that there is no case made out against the accused if there is an FIR then the police will file FR before court & the court take cognizance over the FR if the magistrate/judge accept the FR then he can issue the summon to complainant or take cognizance over the FIR & refuse to accept the FR.

you can file an application before court for inspection of judicial file & check the status of the case.

Feel Free to Call

SIR

WHAT IS THE ANTICIPATED DATE FOR CHARGE SHEET IS THERE ANY NORMS

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 October 2013

no there is no specific time for filing charge sheet

Sir Iam residing in tamilnadu here lawyers are saying that the Chargesheet should be filed within 90 days. Is it true

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2013

please read again what is advised by Mr Qureshi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register