Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rough Lawyer (student)     13 June 2013

Urgent:jurisdiction in summary suit

I have a query regarding the admissiblity of a summary suit in the civil court. I had a electronic store in jaipur having its regd office also at Jaipur, and for buying some televisions i had given a cheque of Rs. x from a bank account of jaipur to a person in NOIDA. Now he is not paying back the money and 2 years have passed. So now i dont know in which court i.e NOIDA or JAIPUR should I file the suit ?? and should i give a notice, if yes then under which Law .



 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register