Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Kumar (Asst Manager IT Enabled Services)     04 November 2014

Urgent help needed

Dear Experts,

I am in a very adverse situation and need your help. I will post my employment conditions here and please do suggest me what to do next.

I used to work in a new company which was established in 2012. The companies office is located in Lucknow itself and I too belong to Lucknow only.

At the starting I was the only person taking care of whole IT department alone. The Superiors (Directors) assured me that they have several other branches of the company in Singapore and Mumbai. They also stated that the Head HR is located at Mumbai and she works from there only. In starting, I worked from my home for about 4 Months.

Time passed and after working for 6 months I was promoted and was now a Permanent Employee of the company.

Slowly I came to know that this company doesn't have any Mandatory Policies like Sick Leave Policy, Medical Leave Policy, EL, PL, etc.

When I questioned my seniors, they said you can leave the company. Also I came to know that there is no HR in the company, and the all the E-mails sent by the Head HR (Mumbai) were fake and were send from one of the Directors and also carried the IP address of Lucknow itself.

I finally resigned ( was on 2 Months Notice Period), but after a month they terminated me stating the cause that my Behavior is bad.

I also E-mailed them asking for reimbursement of the bills when I worked from home and my last months salary along with all my documents, but they didn't answered my E-mail. I also doubt that they may be planning to file a case against me stating false reasons and they may try to ruin my career.

Please help me and suggest me what to do next. I am very depressed.

Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Baskar Govindaraj (advocate)     04 November 2014

Very simple 1st you file the petition before the labourinspecotr. After getting your

Vivek Kumar (Asst Manager IT Enabled Services)     05 November 2014

Originally posted by : Baskar Govindaraj
Very simple 1st you file the petition before the labourinspecotr. After getting your

Mr. Bhaskar please can you elaborate your answer.

It is a Private Limited Company.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 November 2014

Leave(s) as provided for in Uttar Pradesh Shops and Commercial Establishment Act shall be applicable. Since you were terminated the notice pay as in this Act/appointment letter shall apply The charge of bad behavior is difficult to prove.It is apparently levelled to deny notice pay and other dues... PF/ESIC as per eligibility shall apply. You can approach Inspector appointed under: Uttar Pradesh Shops and Commercial Establishment Act, Payment of Wages Act O/o Labor Commissioner Employees union's/trade unions File complaint u/s 406,420 Winding up petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register