Upgrad LLM

urgent help for my house


My husband is leaving the country in next week.He has rented the house to someone without my knowledge

He forced me out of the house last yr and  I am staying with my son at my father's plc.Already divorce case is going on.we took from his undertaking that he will not have third party rights in our house.still he did this.How do I block him from going outside India by Tomorrow.

The house is in both of our names.Can he let it out to anyone without my acknlowdegement.

Pls guide me in next steps that can be taken uo urgently.



I have already filed DV against him last yr.asking court to give me access to my house.


legal advisor

obtain an injunction against your husband from renting the house in the capacity as coowner of the house




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x