LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lion_boy2009 (student)     16 October 2012

URGENT !!!! Christian women right over father's property in U.P.

URGENT :- Daughter right over father's property in U.P.

My mother have 4 brothers and 5 sisters. we are from christian family .My Mother's father's property is divided by her brothers and no share is given to  my mother by my uncles .my grandfather  had perkinsons disease and he was  physically and mentally unfit from 1991 (i have medical certificate). one of my mother's brother is claiming he have a will written by garndfather dated 1993 as my grand father was suffering from perkinson disease .it was imposible for him even to drink water how can he write a will.  As my grand father died in late 90's . after that my mother asked share from her brother told we will give share but suddenly one of brother produced a fake will saying all the property belong to him. And by using that will they (Brothers) have sold some property.  my mother and her sister want her now want share . so i want to know what can we do to get our share we are not staying in UP .and we cannot contact any lawers in my mother's native as my uncle have good relation with local lawyers. 


 3 Replies

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     16 October 2012

You can file a partition suit at the place where the properties. Case laws are in your favour. Indian succession Act is applicable for Christians in India. Your mother has equal status with your uncles.

lion_boy2009 (student)     18 October 2012

Thank you sir for giving your precious time . Sir i would like to know what documents are required to file a partion suit . as we do not have any property papers ?

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     20 October 2012

Better consult a lawyer of repute of that region. He would be in a position to detail you regarding filing of a case for partition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads