LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritu   08 January 2018

Unjustice in fnf settlement

Hi, Please guide me on below queries 1) After working for 2 months i resigned from a private company job clearly giving the resignation and was ready to serve the notice period(which was 5 days for non confirmed employees)Since the HR Portal was not working I could not mark my attendance online but signatured the manual attendance register in the office.It happened for three days in the due salary cycle. As the email system was not working i reminded by boss many times to approve my attendance regularization requests in the system. On the last day of my working he said that he has approved my attendance regularisation requests. In my FnF settlement these three days salary was not there and on the contrary my boss stated to HR that i was not present and I signatured the register in wrong way as fraud. 2) when I entered my resignation in HR portal and was ready to serve the notice period he asked me not to come to the office in three days. Inspite of his statement i asked him that it is necessary for me to come still my boss didnt agree. Since he was my boss i could not go against him. Again here also he befooled me and stated to HR that i was absconding. Please guide me how could i prove my honesty and Can I ask for my salary for three days and notice period.Although I have pics also of attendance register,and resignation steps of HR Portal. Please help Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     09 January 2018

After Issuing legal  notice of 15 days t yur Management to settle your dues including yor F&F if you don't receive a satiis factory reply from them if you are an officer you file a civil suit for recovery of Your F&F from Management or if you are a worker  approach labour court as the Management policy smacks of highhandedness.arbitrary,illrgal. unconstitutioal.unfair trade practice and viictimization; you try approaching the Management along  withyour employees union.Certainly you'd get relief.

Ritu   09 January 2018

thank you mam for your advice....regds

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     09 January 2018

Dear Ms,Ritu,

When all of you are going to announce today's likes   results?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register