Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sowmya Ramesh Kumar M (House Wife)     15 October 2014

Unequal property share

Sir, Can a father (mother) can give all his (her) acquired property to his (her ) one child completely excluding other under law?


 3 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     15 October 2014

If it is the self acquired property of the parent then, yes they can give it to anybody and there is no necessity of equal distribution.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     15 October 2014

I Agree with Archana.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2014

Self acquired property can be disposed as per their own sweet will and wish by the owner to anyone of their choice, nobody can interfere in this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query