undivided property

my husband died n have 10years old child. all property was in my deceased father in law name. she sold her share. for my husband share myself, my son, and mother in law legal heirs. now she asking in that also share as she is one of legal heirs and not living to use or sell with out her sign. buyer asking her sign.
how she again asking in my husband share one part which her husband only earned and divided.
father in law legal heirs
total land.4.98
divided 2.49 (share)

again in my husband (3 member one s minor)
1.24 again asking share.
so how will my child to grow n education. how to live. court fees I'm not bareable. is I n my son should die.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

In 2017, the Supreme Court reiterated that all assets in a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) would be presumed to be joint property belonging to all members equally. 


After your husband's death you have partitioned the property thru registered partition deed.Without partition you cannot claim if your mil sell her share you cannot prove it as not registered.so issue legal notice to her.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x