Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unauthenticated online transactions bank not process the claim

Page no : 2

saravanan.s (business)     03 August 2017

I  received mail from customer care of icici they  for E-com transaction not required OTP  amout debited throught debit card using the pin no bank is not responsible  for your money  But  as per rbi guideline bank  has provide otp for their customer .

kinly give the your option.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2017

Write to PayTM to inform you who opened the account and provide full details.

You may quote exact RBI guidelines mentioned by you or attach.

Or if you have exact RBI guidelines then attach and reply to M/s ICICI Bank and call their bluff...

You may seek support from CEPD-RBI.

(Guest)

Sarvanan, as stated earlier and restated by Mr Kumar, have a word with PayTM on

1. who opened the Account

2. How was your Bank account linked to that PayTM Wallet ?

3. For the merchant to use PayTM Wallet, he first need to get the money transferred into PayTM Wallet from Bank and at that time he has to provide OTP. Understand when did the credit entry from Bank happen.

Regards

If you have any known person in your circle or relation that is banker or retired banker then seek his/her help or approach the a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in consumer matters..........

Visti Local Consumer Court during 11-4pm and you can inquire as suggested and the senior counsel and take his/her help........

If you can downlaod directory from RBI website and speak to DGM-CEPD-RBI Mumbai.......and send your matter by email....

saravanan.s (business)     12 August 2017

Sir

Finaly bank declare that  bank not responsible for any frandantal activities  done some one   you may approche the BANK Ombudsman for your grivenceses   if i approches bank ombusman what are supporting documents required 

pls help me

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 August 2017

GO thru:

The Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006

https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=159

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register