LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasvinder   17 July 2019

Twice 498 report though first pending in court

My brother in law wife filed 498a.DV.406.125 in uttarpradesh court in which my brother in law took stay in 498,DV and 406 from Allahabad high court in rest case such as 125 is pending in court.

Now she file fresh complaint u/sec 498a in mahila thana in another district of uttar pradesh.

Is it maintainable. Any case law.


 4 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     17 July 2019

No she cannot file same case on different district courts our constitution restrict it

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 July 2019

her new case is not maintainable

Jasvinder   17 July 2019

Any citation sir

Jasvinder   17 July 2019

Any citation sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query