LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

supabcdefgh (teacher)     02 May 2015

Trust/ sec 8 by an government employee

I have written a book on varios mater to the benifit of the society. I am a IIT employee.

I wish to start activity such that

a) I have the full control

b) I do not need income 

c) I do not participate in daily routine work


Can I been a managing trustee or a trustee ?

what about sec 8 company?


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 May 2015

You may execute a "Trust Deed" as an Author and Managing Trustee, with a corpus fund as you wish to deposit in the bank in the name of the Trust.  you can appoint the trustee/trustees as required to do all matter relating to the trust.  consult a local lawyer in this matter. he will guide you

supabcdefgh (teacher)     02 May 2015

Dear Sir,

   Please provide me supporting document so that I can submit it to IIT.

I am a goverment servent

Supratic Gupta


kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 May 2015

in a day or two i will mail you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads