Tripartite agreement

I am involved in helping the small and marginal rural farmers through Dairy Farming in remote villages. Nowadays these farmers have very less or no cow or buffalo. I tried to get loan and give it these farmers. The milk collected from them are sold and repayment of bank loan is being done. All of sudden other trader came on the way by giving some little money with out giving any facilities. The un greatful  farmers started giving milk to other fellow. Because of this I am unable to repay the loan to bank. Based on my request Bank has given money.  To avoid this I want to make tripartite agreement for 99 years with these villages where I am trying to arrange for loan. Will it be valid under Law and take action against the defaulters.  pl advice. Raja Rathinam

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can execute a registered Tripartite Agreement for any number of years. For recovery of any outstanding defaulter dues, you /Bank has to file Civil Court proceedings.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x