Tresspass and for selling

it is submitted that i have an ancestral property, in which 220 sq. yds trespassed by the local people and constructed small room with fencing.  we are tried to  stop the occupation, but they are occupied rowdy elements and dire consequences. it is registered u/s.447 and 506 of IPC. now they trying to sale that property. i am representing the same matter bu putting petition on behalf of district collector and MRO, but no response from them. trespassers are very high handed persons with sound. there is no response from the MRO and Dist. collector. i am physically challenged person and my father age is 85+. i have no social or financial background. So please suggest me how to remove the fencing and room from my property.


You have no option but knock the door of the law see a local lawyer send them a legal notice and try to bring stay order from the court which is a must has they are trying to sell the property which should be as soon as possible




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x