transfer ipc 498a, dvc cases from one court to another court

I am Party in Person in my cases 1) IPC 498A and 2) DVC both of which are in same Magistrate Court. Now Magistrate went on a 6-month training so In-charge Magistrate is giving next dates/adjournments only in my cases.

I want to transfer both these cases to any other Magistrate Court in the same building/Court Complex, right across the corridor (even if to the same in-charge magistrate court) as I am interested to get my cases decided expeditiously.

Kindly advice, should I be approaching the Cheif Judicial Magistrate or Principal District and Sessions Judge? Under which sections of IPC or DV Act 2005?

Is there any sample that I can look into?


There is no section of IPC or DV Act 2005 to transfer the case. In your case you cannot transfer the case in other court.


Thanks for response.

I was intending to ask CrPC section rather than IPC section. I am unable to make that correction in my query due to some issue.


Here is the screenshot.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x