Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammad (QC ENGINEER)     03 May 2011

tranfer of flat from two owners to single owner

Dear Lawyers,

I am having flat ,registered as joint owners 1)myself 2)my wife.

I would like to change ownership to myself only.Please advice me what will be the best way to do it?

How much it may cost ?

Thanks in advance.




 2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     03 May 2011

Your wife can execute a regd release deed, releasing her share in your favour.

1 Like


Yes, execute a reg.  release deed.

Here is the format

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query