Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Teena Deuri   07 December 2018

tranfer of female employees in psb

I was posted in Mumbai and
Female employees nearer to their spouse. It has been more than 8 months my bank has not considered my request. I went to everyone in HR, higher ups but they didn't considered. the I was staying alone with my 1.5 yrs old son. My situation got more complicated when the caretaker left. And then due to all these mental stress and spondylosis, my health got detoriated. I had to come to my husband as there was no one in Mumbai to take care of us. I have informed about my health issues via mail. Inspite of all these,the bank is not willing to transfer me and instead threatens so that I join back immediately. Pls suggest what should I do.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     07 December 2018

firstly join you job without delay and then make a representation to your HR through proper channel.
1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 December 2018

The facts are vague. However, you should join duty and submit your grievances.

Teena Deuri   08 December 2018

there is an online portal for requesting tranfer and I have applied the same in the portal. with regards to my health condition, I have submitted dr. prescripttion for treatment.

Teena Deuri   08 December 2018

I have informed them through mail attaching the dr advice. I have made representation at the time when annual transfer list came and I couldn't see my name. After that also I have making representations but they didn't even bothered to atleast reply. I had already informed that the caretaker is leaving and after that I will have no option. There are cases within the organisation, where people are transferred at their choice of location within 1 yr to one month. Now with the circular from Ministry of Finance, they should have atleast considered my request.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register