LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdul (Private)     03 October 2013

Token advance not returning - bengalore

Dear All, On 28th Sept 2013 (Saturday) around 1:00PM I have paid 10K of token advance to the house owner, Agent given me the Bill Receipt also which was signed by me & house owner. House owner's wife & husband both are working. House is residing in Vijinapura, Bengalore. In the evening I visited with my family(my wife and Baby) to that house, due to personal reason we are not able to shift into that house. Same day around 7:00PM , I have called the owner stating that we are not joining into that House. I asked them to return the token advance. This property was shown by one local Agent. I have informed to that local agent also at the same time. first local agent promise me stating that total advance will be refundable. Next day (29th Sept 2013)I called to that agent so many times he did not respond to my phone number. After two days(2nd Oct 2013) I went to his house and sat for nearly 1 hour still he did not come out of the house, and her mother told me to put a police complaint on those house owners. after some time I left from their(Agent ) house. After some time (around 10:22AM same day i.e. 2nd Oct 2013) Agent called me and he told definitely he will make those owners to return my token advance. Again after 1hr(around 11:42AM on 2nd Oct 2013) he called me and told he will not return the advance and do what ever you want. and Agent told, agent knows local leaders & Circle inspector (Police) every one knows me u cont do anything like that he told. please guide me how to proceed further. waiting for your response. Thanks in Advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register