Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

To what other mail-id,in lakhanau,i shd.take up lr.,below?

To: adglo@up.nic.in

Dear Sir, Namasthae to (possible Lord LakshmaN in) you!                                                                        Ref.: Petition CRLMP650/2015, filed by me at High Court, Jaipur, vs. State of RAjAsthAn & S(hikA) S(ingh), 518, MAnas Enclave, IndhrAnagar, LaKhaNau- 226 016(known cells at her home: 94129 33213; 99984 53198; 0-78688 24826). You can verify this case details in HC,JP website/cAuse-list.

On petition above, the HC,JP issued a notice to Respondent-SS, at Ref. above, to appear in HC on 24.12.15, and same, transmitted through Sessions Court, and IndhrAnagar PS, both at LaKhaNau, seems to have gone missing! This inconvenienced me a great deal because my visit to Jaipur for the said hearing wAs rendered a waste due to the same                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   A second notice of hearing on 18.3.15, is still now untraceable ! And I, on my own behalf and the helpless/powerless/feet-dragging HC, JP, need to ensure its timely delivery so that the simple ritual of Resp.-SS just appearing in HC, on 18.3.15, only to repeat the rAjinAmA, (she had already declared before ACJM, Ajmer, and duly certified by said ACJM too), does take place(as required in the unique BhAratheeya nAri-ThaalibAni erA in which we live now), to put an end to the costly and wasteful dhAmAyaN-spin/epic, into which I wAs pushed from 4.12.13 till date, comes to an Auspicious end, and the fArce continuing at ACJM-Court, Ajmer, like Nero fiddling in Rome, is stopped, to save the State of RAjAsthAn and us two citizens, once apparent opponents, but now reconciled, wasteful expenditure.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Come on Sir, ADG-ji, join this JatAyu(Sr.citizen), fleeced at Ajaya(?) Maeru, like ancient JatAyu wAs, by RAvaN, over holy(?)Maeru, to stop immediately wastage of scarce national resources of our poor BhArath, in such a lame-duck case. And check whAt the persons below, already contacted, fruitlessly till now, can and should do in this matter, URGENTLY, keeping this TN-resident informed.                                                                                                                                                                                        1. Mr.Shailendhra BAbu, Sessions Court, LaKhaNau, cell: 99845 27000.                                                                                                                                                                                                 2. Mr.PRO, LaKhaNau Police, cell: 94544 01502, to whom I    referred by one Sr. SP, cell no.: 94544 00290.                                                                                                                                                                                                3. Mr.SasikumAr YAdhav, supposedly in-chArge of IndhrAnagar                                     PS,LaKhaNau, cell: 94544 03883. Why to mention here details of the foot/bike/cAr-soldiers, there, M/S.PrajApathi, and Jameel Ahamadh, when their boss does not care to honour HC, JP?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Oam(buvoam) Sathyam! If u r one of the countless citizens, who feel nothing right can take place in BhArath by efforts of self-proclaimed-sathyAgrahis like me, and wont do anything on this mail, pl. await my visit to your office, God and u so wishing, before the tArget-date of 16.3.15, I desire to be set, for the delivery to Resp.-SS, of both the 24.2.15 & 18.3.15 hearing notices.                                                                                                                                                                                                S.Damodaran, MIssis-SaugA, Arwin Redbrooke Bldg., New No.1, 9th Main Road, ANNAnagar, Chennai-600 040; cell:0-96000 57129
<https://dhaamu.sulekha.com>

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register