LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeta Ravat   02 August 2018

To launch compliant for HR

My HR and the advisor to chairman has created from me the circumstances such that I say no to my given task from management purposely and send me the termination letter as headed last warning letter with deduction from my salary Rs. 20000 and also suspended me from my current services with no such suspension l imit as I need to wait till further management discussion and they have created committee who takes such false decesion and harass the staff . There are two such can cases within my team itself as they have kept my July month salary also on hold . Pls advise me further how to go about . Also request to conect me on my cell 9833737002

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2018

Every employee has to obey the management order to the employee.In general, to (1) obey a lawful, reasonable order within the terms of the contract ofemployment, (2) serve faithfully, (3) cooperate with the employer, (4) performduties with proper care and diligence, (5) account for all money or property received, (6) indemnify the employer in appropriate cases, 

But what if the HR don't follow any such policies of the company then further course of action

But what if the HR don't follow any such policies of the company then further course of action

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     02 August 2018

Miss Neeta Rawat,
You can file a complaint before the ACL . Asst. Commissioner of Labour which will take up the issue and grant you some relief if yourallegationsare found to be true.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register