LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj kumar (personal)     06 June 2010

title suit

sir,             my father brought a lease land from peoples cooperative housing soceity ltd in the name of his married daughter (my sister} in 1973 by a sale deed. thereafter her name was recorded in the register as a member & owner of the land plot of thesoceity. In 1981,as per unwritten family arrangement, the said land plot was trasfered in my mothers name through an affidavit by an Executive Magistrate of the district & making my mother the member of the soceity in place of my sister. Thereafter, a Map for construction of house on the abovesaid plot was got sanctioned from P.R.D.Authority,patna in 1981. Plinth for two flats & one flat was constructed in 1986. After death of my mother, my father was made the member in the soceity record in place of my mother on the basis of nominee. Later on, my brother & sister, cnniving with   each other and taking full advantage of my fathers illness & poor health as well as mind, are at present trying to grab the above plot. I am a govt servent & on transfer I was posted outside patna  for a long time (from 1983 to 2008). At present i am at patna & living in a rented house. I filed a Partiton suit in 2002. I came to know that the membership in the soceity record was only transfered but the sale deed still remains in my sisters name. my father died in 2008. Thereafter. myself & my brother were made member in the soceity record as the owner of the above plot land in place of my father. My moythers name was also recorded in the record register of patna munispal corporation office & after her death my fathers name was recorded in her place and still it is in the record of P.M.C. office. It is also mentioned that my sisters name was never recorded in the record register of the Patna Munispal Corporation office. In above context ,I wish to know from you legal proffesional that Can I get my natural right (share) in above mentioned property. Pl Explain & guide.           yours Manoj Kr,Patna    My E- mail:- goddyeng@gmail.com

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 June 2010

Your sister is the owner of the property by virtue of regd., sale deed.  Regd., sale deed is the documentary evidence to show that she is the owner  of the property and also society registar also shows that your sister is the owner of the property.  So you cannot get anything.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     06 June 2010

As per the law and as per the documents you have no right or title in the property

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     07 June 2010

sorry manoj u have no claim on this property .

manoj kumar (personal)     08 June 2010

my sister has already gifted the plot land by herself through an affidavit from an Executive Magistrate of the district and through Peoples cooperative housing soceity Ltd. My sister is not a member of the soceity since 1981 . Neither her name is mutated in p.m.corporation office.The electricity connection is in my fathers name.My The plotland is not in her posset=sion since 1981. My parrants were having inthe possesion of the plot land.Now I request again to think in the above context  & guide me.    Manoj,patna

manoj kumar (personal)     25 June 2010

sir,             my father brought a lease land from peoples cooperative housing soceity ltd in the name of his married daughter (my sister} in 1973 by a sale deed. thereafter her name was recorded in the register as a member & owner of the land plot of thesoceity. In 1981,as per unwritten family arrangement, the said land plot was trasfered in my mothers name through an affidavit by an Executive Magistrate of the district & making my mother the member of the soceity in place of my sister. Thereafter, a Map for construction of house on the abovesaid plot was got sanctioned from P.R.D.Authority,patna in 1981. Plinth for two flats & one flat was constructed in 1986. After death of my mother, my father was made the member in the soceity record in place of my mother on the basis of nominee. Later on, my brother & sister, cnniving with   each other and taking full advantage of my fathers illness & poor health as well as mind, are at present trying to grab the above plot. I am a govt servent & on transfer I was posted outside patna  for a long time (from 1983 to 2008). At present i am at patna & living in a rented house. I filed a Partiton suit in 2002. I came to know that the membership in the soceity record was only transfered but the sale deed still remains in my sisters name. my father died in 2008. Thereafter. myself & my brother were made member in the soceity record as the owner of the above plot land in place of my father. My moythers name was also recorded in the record register of patna munispal corporation office & after her death my fathers name was recorded in her place and still it is in the record of P.M.C. office. It is also mentioned that my sisters name was never recorded in the record register of the Patna Munispal Corporation office. In above context ,I wish to know from you legal proffesional that Can I get my natural right (share) in above mentioned property.

my sister has already gifted the plot land by herself through an affidavit from an Executive Magistrate of the district and through Peoples cooperative housing soceity Ltd. My sister is not a member of the soceity since 1981 . Neither her name is mutated in p.m.corporation office.The electricity connection is in my fathers name.My The plotland is not in her posset=sion since 1981. My parrants were having inthe possesion of the plot land.Now I request again to think in the above context  & guide me.     yours Manoj Kr,Patna    My E- mail:- goddyeng@gmail.com

manoj kumar (personal)     23 October 2011

Ref.:-Sale Certificate dated 30.07.2011 issued by The Authorised Officer,Allahabad Bank

Sir,

I have brought an Auctioned Property (Flat & Land) from Allahabad Bank. The total bidding amount of the property has been paid to the Bank by me within time as described in the Possession-cum-Sale Notice published in the NEWS Paper by the Authorised Officer ,Allahabad bank. The authorised officer has issued a Sale Certificate to me on 30.07.2011 for Delivery & Possession of the Property but in vein. It is clearly mentioned in the Possession-cum-Sale Notice dated 30.05.2011 that “the authorised officer has taken over the possession of the Property” but till now the bank has not handed over the physical possession of the property whenever I contact the authorised officer & his Assistant ; they do not give me any satisfactry reply .When will they hand over me the possession of the property against my paid Money? They are only harassing me. From their action & reply,it is clear that they are conniving with the NPA A/C holder  for their personal benefit  being provided by them. I had written a Letter in  this connection too but till now no reply has been given to me.

I request you to please suggest me in this regard , so that I should get my auctioned house as mentioned above within a fixed time limit.Also tell me "what is the maximum time fixed for the above?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register