Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shahed (XXX)     26 December 2012

Theft complaint

Hi,

Couple of months ago my sister took a "QULA" ( sepration agreement as per muslim law ) , she is blessed with two daugthers 12 and 10 years old and who were staying with there father coz as he agreed to sign qula only in case if my sister gives custody of daughters to him . on 23 of dec my sister recieved a call from there daughters saying they dont wanna stay with there father coz he does not take care of them properly and beats them unnecessary and they said "mom plz come and take us with u",hence my sister went to bring them back at the same time her ex-husband agreed to sent the kids only if my sister writes that she will be taking care of daughter and will not be asking a single penny and will not be filing a case for alimony and so she did write and handed over the documnet to him, Now he filed a complaint in police station stating my sister stole money,jewelry and some property documents from his house which is not true, we are in great need plz suggest how do we go forward from here.should we approach a lawer?

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     26 December 2012

yes you need to take the help of the lawyer.

Regards,

Advoate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register