LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi shankar Chaurasia   31 January 2019

Termination from sbi

Hi sir, I am a sbi clerk from 2009, bank has terminate me from services, on accusations of theft, which I didn't commit. The incident happened in November 2017, from feb 2018 I am under suspension, They set an internal inquiry by a bank officer, during its hearing there was no proof of theft nor any witness which can prove my guilty, on his report the inquiry officer wrote that all aligations were malafied, but under management pressure he wrote that the charges are procedure. Now on behalfe of that report, bank has terminated my services. I want to challange this termination in Nainital high court, I want to now that the process how to challange this. Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 January 2019

Facts are not complete to advice, you may contact us personally we are from same place.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 February 2019

First exhaust all such remedies under your Disciplinary rules and regulations like appeal.  What happened to your Union ?  Can documented facts be twisted on record in a Bank in all the happenings and proceedings?

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 February 2019

The facts, as stated, are less than convincing, Disciplinary proceedings are governed by well-laid procedures. It appears that you do not have a complete grasp of the procedure. Try to avail of competent assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register