LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 July 2010

SUPREME COURT VIEW ON THE SERVICE OF A HOUSEWIFE

SUPREME COURT SAID THE HOUSEWIVES SERVICES TO THEIR HUSBANDS AND CHILDREN CAN'T BE CLUBBING WITH PROSTITUTES, BEGGARS AND PRISONERS IN THE CENSUS.

COMPARE WITH BEGGERS  UNDERSTOODABLE.

BUT I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE SERVICES RENDERED BY A HOUSEWIFE TO HER FAMILY COMPARED WITH PROSTITUTES AND PRISONERS?

PROSTITUTES ARE ALSO TWO TYPES - ONE GROUP COMES TO FEED THEIR POOR CHILDREN AND SELF. THE OTHER GROUP COMES TO THIS PROFESSION FOR THE PURCHASE OF COSTLY COSMETICS ETC.

PRISONERS HAVE DIFFRENT FINANCIAL STATUS. CAN NOT BE GROUPED AS 'NO INCOME' GROUP.

FEW DAYS BACK IN A JUDGEMENT, SC TOLD THAT HOUSEHOLD WORK IS NOT THE JOB OF A HOUSEWIFE.

BOTH THE VIEWS ARE NOT MATCHING AND IN LINE.

Learning

5 Replies

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     25 July 2010

DEAR SIR ,

PLZ. REMBER THE PAST SUPREME COUT IS SUPREME AND CAN PASS ANY ORDER YOU SHOULD NOT OBJECT ,IT IS MY ADVICE AND THINKING.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

thanks mr rajkishore.

after long days   we are meeting.

how are you?

among all the courts of india it is supreme, therefore it is supreme court.

but there activities must be fair, reasonable.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     25 July 2010

DEAR SIR ,

I WAS BUSY WITH MY FAMILY . NOW I AM FREE AND AGAIN BEFORE YOU AND IN THE FORUM .BUT I WAS NOT SIELENT . INTHE MEAN TIME I HAVE DONE TOO MUCH HOME WORK TO SAVE THE NATION FROM THE PARASITES LIKE ........,,,...AS...YOU .....ALL..........KNOW. I AM IN FINAL TOUCH TO TAKE ACTION .

DEAR SIR ,I WANT TO ARRANGE A MEETING WITH THE FOURUM MEMBERS TO FINALIZE THE ACTION PLAN.

I AM CALLING TO THE MEMBERS THOSE CAN HELP ME TO SAVE THE NATION FROM THE CORRUPTION , MAY SEND THEIR CONSENT TO ME ON PRIVATE MESSAGE

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

(Guest)

Here is the reference you sought.

KARL MARX AND FREDERICK ENGELS SELECTED WORKS (Third Printing,1975),Progress Publishers, Moscow.

- The Manifesto of the Communist Party, Pages 31-63.

- Abolition of family and community of women, pages 49-50.

Here is the extract from the Manifesto of the Communist party by Marx and Engels:

"Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among proletarians, and in public prostitution.

The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital. Do you charge us with wanting to stop the exploitation of children by their parents? To this crime we plead guilty.

But, you say, we destroy the most hallowed of relations, when we replace home education by social.

And your education! Is not that also social, and determined by the social conditions under which you educate, by the intervention direct or indirect, of society, by means of schools, etc.? The Communists have not intended the intervention of society in education; they do but seek to alter the character of that intervention, and to rescue education from the influence of the ruling class.

The bourgeois claptrap about the family and education, about the hallowed correlation of parents and child, becomes all the more disgusting, the more, by the action of Modern Industry, all the family ties among the proletarians are torn asunder, and their children transformed into simple articles of commerce and instruments of labor.

But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus.

The bourgeois sees his wife a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women.

He has not even a suspicion that the real point aimed at is to do away with the status of women as mere instruments of production.

For the rest, nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. The Communists have no need to introduce free love; it has existed almost from time immemorial. Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other's wives. (Ah, those were the days!)

Bourgeois marriage is, in reality, a system of wives in common and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalized system of free love.

For the rest, it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of free love springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private."

Rgds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register