Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhavi (house wife)     20 April 2016

Supreme court judgement copy

Hi Sir/Madam, I have the supreme court case No ie, SLP cc no. I hv seen on the website that this case has been disposed, so i would like to get the judgement copy for this case. I would like to know, 1. Whom should i contact to get the judgement copy? 2. how long will it take to get the judgement copy? 3. Is there any way atleast to view the judgement copy online? Regards, Madhavi

 10 Replies

Madhavi (house wife)     22 April 2016

Thank you very much for your response.

But then my case no was not getting listed. I dont know what is the problem.

Sidharth   22 April 2016

Post the details you have. 

I'll try to find out. 

Madhavi (house wife)     22 April 2016

SLP CC No: 8446/2012

This is one detail which i have.

Sidharth   22 April 2016

Any party name or judge name

Madhavi (house wife)     22 April 2016

R.Srinivas - Petitioner

No idea about judge name..

Sidharth   23 April 2016

Sidharth   23 April 2016

I think csse no has changed new details

Sidharth   23 April 2016



Madhavi (house wife)     05 May 2016

Thank you very much Mr.Sidharth for your valuable response.

The information you gave was helpful to me. I would further get into more details to get full information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query