Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Supplementary Examination

Respected Sir/Ma'am - I am a final year student of law (X Sem. B.A.LL.B.) passing out in July 2013. Unfortunately I got failed in a paper(Cr.P.C.) in IX Sem. Thus I'll have to wait for a whole year to give the back paper of Cr.P.C., which means I will pass out in 2014. My Ques. is that is there any way to save the whole year of mine? Plz suggest Me if there is any provision given any where regarding Special Back Paper for Final Year Students to save their year? Or any case laws of Supreme Court where the Hon'ble Apex Court has ordered the concerned University or Institution to conduct Special Back Paper/Re-Examination of the Final Year Students to save their whole year? Plz help me. An early reply will be appreciable.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x