LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     11 September 2014

Suit for a permanent injunction against wife and her parents

Hi All, What is the process to  File a suit for a permanent injunction against wife and her parents? Please advsie.Thanks for ur quick response.


 3 Replies

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     11 September 2014


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

For what you want a permanent  injunction against her?, query is vague, come out with details.

Fighter   20 December 2015

Can husband file permanent injunction suit againt his wife to not enter matrimonial home? Husband has filed divorce on mental cruelty ground. Wife has forcefully occupied house and filed dv and 498a cas. one year after filing divorce petition by husband. In dv case she has demanded permanent RTR and asked husband to leave his own flat for her use. Husband is legal house owner? Husband is ready to pay rent amount to wife. plz advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query