suggestions for new learning Advocate

i am learning advocate nd working as a junior. please give me some suggestion which is helpfull for me in practice.
which cases i can handle in starting days.

agar kisine social marriage kia hai and registry nehi kia hai phir 3 month later without legal divorce mutual separation k bad agr bridge phir kisi aur k sathe without any objection court marriage karta hai...kya wo valid hoga?

U search a good senior advocate.their u learnfor at least 5yrs with dedication.ther are lawyer s skilled in various civil criminal labour. Taxation carporateetc.uselect of Ur choice and work as juniorfor at least 5yrs then after u practice independent.

thank you so much sir for your suggestions

since you are new commer to the profession you must decide which side civil, criminal, labour, consumer or High court practise. Based on your interest you approach senior offices


I agree with expert Mr. Suri Sravan Kumar, it is your taste, choice and preference, accordingly find out local senior for your grooming, training and guidance.


Thanks a lot shri.shravan kumar and j.c vashishta sir. My senior is practicing in criminal and prasently i also interest in criminal. I starting practice just before 4 months.. Sir i attend all the matters of my senior behalf of him.,i make all aplications like exemption,adjournment,appln. For issue all type of notices,taken on,all purshish,copy application,production of documents, time for say etc. Sir i also appear before court nd conduct the matter the matter.i can do bail on surety,i can file appln for death nd birth certificate, Sir i am daily goes to the court 11 to 5 pm and after 8 pm to 11 pm at office. I handle all files nd cases in office,trying to draft complaint,nd dectations.. Sir i also conduct consumers matter of D C forum,family dispute,charity,



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x