IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   02 September 2019

Suggestion required

in 2016 my wife has filed 498A,DV,125, cases against me.
498A yet not fixed for commitment.
DV has dismissed for default.
125 has dismissed for default.
now she has filed a CR case with section 498A,323,506 against me and my brother.
I have filed a RCR on 2017 since day 1st it has been ex part hearing stage and today she has appear and apply for contest.
on 2017 I have filed ACT VIII for my baby's custody. it has also in exparte hearing stage.
Now it has been appear that my has doing adultary, a video has been viral with details history of her adultary by Asian Human Right.
I have also made that video viral on FB.
Need suggestion on below
1) She should restore those cases which was already been disposed.
2) Should I get the custody of my 8years baby girl on basis of statement of Asian Human Right' s press conference video which was viral on social media.
3) She should eligible for re-filed 498A case.
4) should I take a legal action against wife and her boy friend.
5) should I take legal separation option ?
need your valuable update on this


 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 September 2019

Please post simple facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query