LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

baskar (executive)     05 December 2013

Suggestion for taking action

Sir,My friend's sister got married 1 year before,she is working in private organization,But the man who she married was not go to the job properly,and ask her salary to maintain the family,but day by day he was changed his attitude to treat his wife very arrongantly,he send sms to his wife to another mobile number like another person to check his wife,So the girl was frustrated.One day he asked her jewels and money for starting business and plan to lend one home,But the girl was not accepted,So began the quarrel among them ,he send  the girl to her parents home,No one come and solve the problem, But he speak his wife if ur not come I am going to get divorce so the girl was getting fear about his husband words,so she ready to go her husband's home,After some days he began to ask her jewels and ATM card,So again quarrel started amongst them.At last the man forcefully to send the girl to her parents home,She went out,But the man given so many problems to her parents also,so the girl decided to complaint the police about his activites,In the police station he said I am not ready to live this girl,So both are make an agreement no one disturb another one's life.If anyone want divorce get it from family court,No one pay money to other,But now the man filed the petition to want divorce and ask the money from his wife ,for spending the court expenditure.My friend's family was so upset both are lived only 4 months,Already she spend lot of money for him and his family,She didn't ready to attend the hearing,Bcoz she was very upset,What is going to happening? If she pay any money to that fraud if she is not attend the case? Plz give ur suggestion.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     05 December 2013

She does not need to pay money.  If he wants to get divorce let him incur expenditure for the court case and get divorce.

AAK (Advocate)     05 December 2013

At the outset let me clear you that all existing laws in this connection are basically made for the protection and welfare of women. As far as above facts are concerned, I recommend to engage a local lawyer and contest this case. You may file application before the court for monitory relief for litigation expenses and also for maintenance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register