Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raviteja   09 April 2019

Succession certificate or legal heir certificate

My father passed away without writing a will on his property. The property is only a plot and there no other movable assets. My siblings and I have decided to transfer the property to my mother. My questions are: 1) Do we need a legal heir certificate or a succession certificate? 2) I have family member certificate with all my famil member details, is that the same as legal heir certificate?


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 September 2019

You can get it done mutation. Mutation is the recording of a transfer of title of a property from one person to another in the revenue records. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query