LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PALVINDER SINGH MAAN (AP)     25 March 2014

Succession certificate

My Query is regarding Succession Certificate , weather it needed to be produced for immovable properties  or movable properties or for both.

I have following Query:

1. My Grandfather has nominated my father in a FD (nominee), but now both were expired. Now weather my         mother can claim the amount of FD through Succession Certificate.

2. Can my mother claim the share on Property of My Grandfather through Succession Certificate.

Learning

6 Replies

K.(P).Sree Devi (Sr. Lawyer)     25 March 2014

Your mother would have to confirm her relationship with the estate of your grand father(you didn't specify whether deceased person was your paternal or maternal gr Father) and obtain a SUCCESSION CERTIFICATE from court of law.

Your mother would have to confirm her relationship with the estate of your grand father(you didn't specify whether deceased person was your paternal or maternal gr Father) and obtain a SUCCESSION CERTIFICATE from court of law.

PALVINDER SINGH MAAN (AP)     25 March 2014

Sir He was my Parental Grandfather . 

Can a Succession Certificate serve for both Movable and immovable Properties.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 March 2014

Succession Certificate is necessary. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register