LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PALVINDER SINGH MAAN (AP)     08 July 2015

Succession certificate

My Grandfather had nominated my father as a Nominee in one of Fixed Deposit with a Bank. Both my Grandfather and Father has passed away last year. My Grandfather had five childrens. Now I want to know that weather I can obtain Succession Certificate in name of my mother through court for the said Fixed Deposit and weather the Bank will acknowledge the same. 


 1 Replies

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     29 July 2015

yes you may get successon certificate in the name of your mother and and you and your other sister and brother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register