LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (student)     03 September 2013

Stock and securities

Dear Sir,                                                           03/09/2013

It is found that one of the stock brokers has illegally charged the charges which have no existence in the stock market and he clubbed the same charges in the regulating charges so that nobody detected it.

The matter was also taken up by the NSE/SEBI through RTI application as to validity of this special charge but the NSE has refused to provide the information under the pretext that NSE is not under the purview of the RTI Act.

However SEBI has informed that charges which was collected by the Stock brokers has not been defined in the stock market.

After lodging so many complaint the agency is now not taking it seriously and indulging to provide the protection to the stock broker for their oblique motive.

The stock broker thus has cheated all his clients whose strength is more than five lacs and it may be confirmed by the contracts note which he has issued to all the clients.

Kindly guide

1.  Who to approach so that broker’s license may be suspended or he may be expelled from the stock market because he has cheated all the investors from the year 1998 till date and amount may be come to in crores of rupees.

2. How to get the reply from the NSE in respect of the special charges which was charged by the stock brokers.



 3 Replies

Sandip Chauhan (Owner )     03 September 2013

Kindly give detail information regarding charges , did they add in brokerage amount ? or Taxes ? You can also go though NSE Direct Services . u can complain to SEBI , NSE Investor Protection or and local consumer forum, if they does not provide any response. you , & other clients together file a case in civil court against the broker , or you can file FIR in Crime Branch for fraud and money laundering .

sanjay (sales)     10 September 2013

I think a PIL should be filed against the broker / SEBI & stock exchange . who is the broker involved ?  I am similarly pursuing a similar complaint against a Delhi based broker .. 

sanjay (sales)     11 April 2016

what is status of this complaint ? do you need any help / assistance in this matter , please tell me .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register