Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (xxxx)     17 June 2015

Steps to be implemented

Kindly guide in this issue:

That I am informed that my client is the younger one enjoyed her life with her family members father (Govt. Employee), mother and three elder brothers named by Mohan, Krupasagar and Bhaskar at R/o. xxx, along with the joint family members from her birth.

That I am informed that my client marriage was solemnized with xxx, R/o.xxx on 21-02-1996, about 18 years ago. Because of private job of her husband, both were shifted to new place to a rented house with the permission of elders and enjoyed their peaceful life. They got very good respect & honored in the society.

That I am informed that my client and her husband made several planning’s to settle their personal life peacefully without disturbing others. They were blessed by two children  and constructed a house in new place by their proper planning.

That I am informed that my client is in stable and respectable position in the society by constructing another G+2 residential building with all amenities by selling the old house (due to land and road disturbances). Her children were studying and getting good academic distinctions as per the instructions of their parents day to day.

That I am informed that you were having peculiar mentality caused family disturbances with your behavior by not caring and respecting any one of the family members, spending the huge amounts in parties, celebrating functions, false running of voluntary organization (xxx) and registering chit fund company (xxx).

That I am identified in Google search engine that the websites nearly 11 websites have given the false information to the public at large with the unnecessary information.

That I am informed that you filed a suit in Junior civil courts, against your husband and sons under 26 R/W OR.IV RULE 1 U/O.7RULE 1 OF CPC, which was disposed with Uncontested--DISMISSED AS NOT PRESSED.

That I am informed that EP is filed on  16-10-2014 in I Addl. Senior Civil Judge against you & your husband under U/O.21,R.11, CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE, 1908 (HB), by xxx Chit Funda Pvt Ltd, .

That I am informed that my client and her husband never approached you in any instance or festivals by knowing the previous experiences. My client had faced false allegations intentionally mental harassment by you to separate my client from her husband.

That I am informed that you made intentionally several phone calls by scolding and using filthy language to my client with your brothers  without any valid reasons. My client has moral responsibility not to disturb your family and she informed to her brother and parents about this harassment. But my client’s husband resisted widening the issue. 

That I am informed that my client was not involved directly or indirectly in any of your programs or instances or business activity as she was not invited or informed by you to your house at any time. My client has not given any chance to discuss with her brothers in any matter except on the phones and she never encouraged or involved doing the wrong things to the society.

That I am informed that you were threatened to my client to file a case under Gruhahimsa along with my client parents by your family burdens and personal issues in your family. At last filed FIR  on my client and her husband (A-4 & A-5) under sections 498(A), IPC Sec 3 of D.P Act in PS, on 04-08-2014.

That I am informed that because of this false filing, my client and her husband lost their identity and reputation and caused mentally and physically harassment. Also a big damage in getting the job in Iretria with the package of Rs: 1,50,000/- per month. My client has taken bail from this case.

That I am informed that you filed DVC/ on 08.01.2015 in IV Addl. Junior Civil Judge, under the act Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 Along With Rules And Relevant Provisions Of Ipc & Evidence And Crpc Rela, and the section 12 of Protect of women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005. It was filed with the number PRC  in I Addl. Junior Civil Judge.

What shall I advice to my client? Guide me.

Learning

1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   18 June 2015

Sir, We need to look into the documents then I can advice on your enquiry. Or else you can contact me 9738465552.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register