LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Cardoz   26 February 2022

Stay Order Query

Dear Sir/ Madam
I need your help on the below query.
How to get Stay order or to deposit rent in court.

I have filed civil suit against my brother for which the court passed an injunction order against him that he should not sell, transfer,alienate ,part with possession or create third party rights until further orders.
He has not obeyed the court orders n has given the premises on Rent for which he is only benefitting from it.

Secondly I filed a criminal against my brother n others for Forgery n Cheating.
He has forged my signature on certain documents for which n FIR is registered in Khar Police n charge Sheet is filed. Only accussed is absconded n is abroad for which charge Sheet is pending.

My brother had gone to quash the FIR in Highcourt for which the court dismissed his petition.
Now I would know how get the rent deposited in court or put stay order on the premises. Please help Me. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated,

Thanks n Regards


 1 Replies

G Krishna Rao (Advocate)     27 February 2022

You can file a contempt petition against your brother in your case as he acted against the Orders of the Court.  Also you file an application in the present case seeking a direction to the tenant to deposit the rent in the Court.  In Criminal Case, you can pray the court for Red Corner Notice against the absconded accused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query