Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     21 November 2018

Stay on pension

my female collegue's step son thretned her that he can stay her pension , if she did not share 10percents proceeds with him.
can he stay pension. He is not minor . He also salaried emloyee.

 4 Replies

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     21 November 2018

widow pension from post office.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     21 November 2018

According to my knowledge the pension cannot be stayed or attached by any order of the court.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   21 November 2018

Legal pension cannot be stopped by any one with out proving it as wrong person .if he threatens u inform to higher authorities to take action against him.if they deny complaint to competent court.
1 Like

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     21 November 2018

Sir Kumar and Sir Dhara so much thanks for your prof advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query