Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   19 March 2020

STAY and Rent order of District court

In tenant landlord appeal case district court has decided rent of 6 year back and given stay order (till the judgment of district court )on small cause court order.
Can we challenge stay order for time bound and rent order for market rate rent in High Court as we had already submitted rent agreement of nearby shops but still district court order lowest rent and given stay order.


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 March 2020

Yes veryc much you can either apply for vacation of stay in the same court or file a revision in high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query