Upgrad LLM

statutory requirements

Dear All,

I am going to start a frnchisee of well known computer Training institute in india. i would like to know what r the fromalities i have to complete to start a franchisee means registration of firm, S. Tax,pan card etc in detail.



N Patil

practicing advocate

If you want to start partnership firm then you will have registar the firm with registrar of firms by producing the partnership deed.

If you are a sole proprietor then then you will have registar the firm with excise department for service tax.  If you are dealer then with the sales tax department.

To get the PAN card you will have to apply thru., PAN card service centre.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x