LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

v.g.dhas (faculty)     27 December 2016

Status quo

I hold a valid status quo order from the district munsif court in chennai against construction of a building by encroachment of my property. The defndenent continues to building work inspite of the status quo. I have filed a contempt of court petion and inspite of that he continues the building work. I approached the police they claim it is a civil dispute and cannot take any action against him. I discussed with my lawyer, He says it is for the Magistrate to take action.

Kindly let me Know what should i do.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query