I'm fighting my own case in DRT. The stages are given below. Kindly guide as regards to the future course of action -
1. Application for OA dismissal filed by me.
2. The Hon P.O. sets it aside with a remark that this Application would be decided along with OA. & orders to submit CAOD.
3. I've filed for review of this internal order of The Hon P.O. & the same was accepted by the Tribunal.
4. On the date of hearing the P.O. says the Application for review is not valid technically & the same should be filed under a separate I.A. number. And orders that the next date is final for CAOD.
5. I've still not submitted the W.S.