LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   01 March 2019

specific relief act

we are sisters married before 1984.My father have self acquired property 25 acres.father and mother deceased in 1986 leaving a unregistered will for my brother who is minor at time of father deceased.
later my brother became major and got his name in ROR and other govt records and from 1998 he sold out all lands part wise now can we file suit for specific release act sec31 for cancellations of all sale deed by challenging un registered will.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     01 March 2019

Your brother has sold all the land partwise. It means third party interest has been created. Those persons also might have sold the land to another third party. You will have to initiate the proceedings against all these parties. Is it possible for you?

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     01 March 2019

Your brother has sold all the land partwise. It means third party interest has been created. Those persons also might have sold the land to another third party. You will have to initiate the proceedings against all these parties. Is it possible for you?

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   01 March 2019

thank u sir..I am asking does law accept suit for partition by challenging unregistered will .my brother will support us.

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   02 March 2019

what happens if there is no will

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register