Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     13 May 2020

Specific relief

X purchased a property under an agreement of sale from Y, where the later had only a life interest and the vested reminder belongs to Y's mother.   After the agreement sometime later Y's mother died.  I want to enforcer performance of contract against Y.  He says since he has no absollute title to the property by the time of agreement, the agreement is void. Then what are the rights of X please explain.


 1 Replies

R.Ranganathan (Director)     24 May 2020

You can file for specific relief if the agreement is in force and you had performed some part of the agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query