LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj   28 September 2018

Special power of attorney from a person living abroad (nri)

Hello Respected Lawyers

How can a person (NRI) can get his SPA validate or registered if he is living abroad? 

P.S: This SPA will be used to create a Relinquishment Deed.



 2 Replies

Sandbpunekar (Homemaker)     28 September 2018

I am not a lawyer. I had to get SPA from my son in USA who wanted to give Gift his property to relative. Advocate"s draft was sent to son who in turn notarised SPA in USA in Consulate and returned the hardcopy in India.Later it is signed by me ( POA holder ) before Notary here. Verify from your advocate whether SPA for relinquish deed should be notarised or registered in Inida. I hope this will help you to some extent.

1 Like

raj   28 September 2018

Thanks for the info!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query