solutions for these ipc u/a brother/sister is accused for a case under ipc 186/353/332/506/34 .. as a matter was between him/her and mcd je + police constable..while his house was demolishing by mcd je.. the case is been Proceeded from last 4 years in tees hazaari court.. chargesheet is been filed. now evidences r going on. how can i support him to get the case squash.or dismiss.. do the complainant got power/right to take the case back??

If the case is from the MCD, so it's JE and the police constables will not be at liberty either to withdraw the case or go for compounding. So, strongly cross-examine their witnesses in proving your sister innocent.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu